Discretionary Portfolio Management
UNLU Portfolio offers personal portfolio management services to individual and institutional investors. Pursuant to the portfolio management contract, and according to the investors’ preferences, risk tolerance and restrictions, investment strategies suitable for the client are developed. Our goal in private portfolio management is to provide diversified and structured financial products to individual investors which otherwise would not be able to invest in. The custody of client assets, controlling these asset and cash movements, bookkeeping, auditing and reporting services are provided by Akbank and Denizbank. The figure below summarises how private portfolio management operates;
- Custodian banks are chosen as Akbank and Denizbank.
- Assets belonging to the investors are held by the custodian bank in a blocked account.
- Transfer to third parties only occur through client order.
- Under the portfolio management contract, UNLU Portfoy acquires only the right to manage client assets.
- A benchmark appropriate for the client profile is decided.
- Assets are managed professionally based on the risk-return expectations of the client.
- Fund performance reports are prepared regularly and information notes are sent to the clients.